- Travel and Recreational
- Grades: 3rd – 8th
- Practices: November through February.
- Location of Practices: High School and Eisenhower Gyms
- Days and Times of Practices: TBD
- Recreation Games: Saturdays starting in January
- Travel Games: Saturdays starting December
- We have an online registration process. Please REGISTER HERE. If you don’t have an account you will need to make one before you register. Please DON’T create a new account to register. Also make sure you have an email address connected to your account for informational purposes.
- UPDATED 10/6/21: We are going to offer recreational basketball to 7th / 8th graders this year and registration is now open.
- Also please notice when you register that registration for travel is SEPARATE from recreation. If your child is not selected for travel, you would receive a refund and your child would be placed on a recreation team automatically. IMPORTANT! We will limit teams to 10 players or less. There is no guarantee your child will be placed on a recreation team if registration is received after Oct. 31st.
Cost for Recreational Basketball: $98, After Oct. 31st fee is $108, NO EXCEPTIONS
Cost for Travel Basketball: $135.00, MUST be paid by Oct. 13th, NO EXCEPTIONS
Travel Evaluations at Eisenhower Gym: Thursday – October 14th, PLEASE BE ON TIME & MUST ATTEND TO BE CONSIDERED. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- 4th girls: 6-6:30 pm
- 5th / 6th girls: 6:30-7 pm
- 4th boys: 7 -7:30pm
- 5th boys: 7:30 – 8pm
- 6th boys: 8-8:30 pm
Recreation Evaluations at Eisenhower Gym: Monday – November 1st, PLEASE BE ON TIME & ALL RECREATION PLAYERS IN GRADES 3 – 6 SHOULD ATTEND THE EVALUATION, IF THEY CAN’T MAKE EVALUATION, THEY WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE PLACED ON A TEAM.
- 3rd/4th girls: 6-6:45 pm
- 5th/6th girls: 6:45-7:15 pm
- 3rd/4th boys: 7:15-8 pm
- 5th/6th boys: 8-8:45 pm
Recreation Team: Emphasis for this program will be skill building, “team” concepts and fun.
Travel Team: Emphasis for this program will be on skill building and preparation for playing competitive basketball. We will only have travel for each age group if there are enough kids interested. There could be an additional fee, if the team decides to enter in tournaments. If you are selected for a travel team, this must be your first athletic commitment during the season. The kids must be available to play games on Saturdays and Sundays (this day of the week is not confirmed).
Would you like to coach? All interested in coaching must fill out the Coach Application and all Clearance Forms. Form MUST be filled out by October 8th for Travel and October 15th for Recreational.
Willing to volunteer in some capacity? Please reach out to Audrey at firstname.lastname@example.org