2021 TAX INFORMATION
Office hours are suspended until further notice. Use the Tax Collector drop box at Borough Hall or mail to the address below.
DIANE NEIPER, TAX COLLECTOR
2626 LINCOLN STREET
CAMP HILL, PA 17011
717-737-5324 (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
OFFICE HOURS: Hours listed at Camp Hill Borough Hall, 2145 Walnut Street, Mayor’s Office. In-person office hours suspended until further notice.
- Mail payments to Diane Neiper, 2626 Lincoln Street, Camp Hill, PA 17011
- Silver drop box is located at Camp Hill Borough Hall, Police Entrance.
- Checks must be made payable to DIANE NEIPER, TAX COLLECTOR
- ALL PAYMENTS MUST INCLUDE THE BILL COPY
- ONLINE BILL PAY NOT ACCEPTED
- ONLY CASH OR CASHIER’S CHECK PAYMENTS AFTER DECEMBER 14th
- All payments should include a telephone number in case of a problem/question with your payment.
- Include a self-addressed, stamped envelope and ALL copies of your bill with payment.
- Requests for a receipt at a later date require a fee; plan ahead.
- Check with your mortgage company regarding their procedure for property tax payments from your escrow account. Some require that you forward your tax bill to them for payment.
The School District uses the agency Statewide Tax Recovery for its delinquent tax collection. If you receive a notice from Statewide Tax Recovery, please contact them directly. For changes throughout the year, contact the Camp Hill School District Business Office to provide legal proof of new residence or death certificate. The sale of property does not result in the removal of your name from the per capita tax list.
- A Camp Hill Borough Occupancy Report must be completed for all new tenants. The form is available at the Borough Office or on the Borough website.
- You will receive your Cumberland County/Camp Hill Borough tax on or about March 1st.
- You will receive your Camp Hill School District property & per capita tax bills on or about July 1st.
- If you need a copy of a bill, the fee is $5. If you need a receipted/dated copy of a bill, the fee is $8 and the request must be in writing. Make checks payable to Diane Neiper, or cash is acceptable. A self-addressed stamped envelope must be provided.
Failure to receive a tax notice does not exempt you from payment