2021 Municipal Pool Season Information
To Purchase a Pool Membership –
Camp Hill Borough offers pool memberships through the Active Network program. To purchase a pool membership, visit camphillborough.com. There are two options to proceed. Under the “I Want To” section (at the bottom of the screen), click “Purchase a pool membership”. Or, select the Recreation Department and click the large green button in the right-hand corner labeled “Register for Activities”. Both steps will bring you to the same screen. If you have an Active Network account established, click the blue “Sign In” button. Otherwise, click “Create an Account” under the blue button. Do not create a new account if you have registered for other Borough-sponsored recreational activities in the past; in that case, you already have an established Active Network account. Simply access your existing account and purchase your membership.
When creating an account, please completely spell out your address. Add all household members five years of age and older to the account. If you have a nanny, this person must be added to the account using the following guidelines. Use the word “Nanny” for the first name and your last name for the last name. For example, the nanny for the Smith family would be Nanny Smith. For the nanny’s address, use your address. For the nanny’s date of birth, choose a date that keeps the age under twenty-three years (23) old, for example 1/1/2000. These guidelines are necessary so you are not overcharged for your membership. If you need clarification, please call the Borough Office.
Once your account is established, you may proceed and purchase the pool membership that best suits your household. Active Network only accepts credit or debit card payments. For those who wish to pay by cash or check, you must still visit the Borough Office; Borough staff will assist you in completing your transaction. For those interested in purchasing the grandparent membership (5-visit swipe card), make sure your Active Network account is established before visiting the Borough Office to complete your transaction. Borough Staff will not do this for you.
Once your membership is purchased, you may go to the pool. When your pool membership cards are created (usually within 1 or 2 days), ask for them at the pool front desk. Each person, with the exception of a nanny, will have their photograph taken at the pool front desk. Returning members will use their cards issued from previous years.
Membership Rates & General Information
Membership Rate: Resident Non Resident
Family* $160.00 $320.00
Adult (18 years and older) $121.00 $242.00
Child (5 to 17 years) $105.00 $210.00
Senior (60 years and older) $66.00 $132.00
Grandparent Plan (5-visit card)** $50.00 $100.00
* Restricted to household members. For purposes of this application, household” is defined as two (2) adults and four (4) children five years of age and older. Each additional child (five years of age and older) is $20 more. Children include individuals up to 23 years of age who are in school.
A nanny is an additional $25. Each additional adult or senior in the household must pay the separate applicable rate.
** Purchased at Borough Office, not online. Create an account on the Active Network through the Borough website before visiting the Borough Office.
Non Residents – membership is available only to residents of the municipalities listed below.
Lemoyne Borough, Wormleysburg Borough, Hampden Twp, Lower Allen Twp, and East Pennsboro Twp
Days & Hours of Operation
- The pool will open daily, weather permitting, beginning Saturday, June 12th through Sunday, August 22nd. Following August 22, the pool will be open on August 28, 29 and September 4, 5 and 6.
(When the Camp Hill School District is in session, the pool is closed on weekdays.)
- Sunday thru Saturday 12 pm – 8 pm
- Adult Swim (18 years & older) Mon, Wed & Fri, 6:30 am – 8 am
- Hours vary on occasion due to aquatic events. Affected dates will be posted at the pool.
- Inclement weather and pool closures: call (717)909-3887 for the pool front desk.
- Daily rate for Borough residents five years and older: ten dollars ($10)
- Daily rate for non-residents will NOT be available in 2021
- Daily rate for up to 4 guest accompanying a pool member: eight dollars ($8) per guest
- Visiting family members pay separately and will not be added to an existing family membership.
- Discounts are not available. Rates remain the same throughout the season. Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Membership cards must be presented at the pool entrance to access the pool grounds.
- Do not discard membership cards at the end of the season, they will be re-used.
- $10.00 to replace each lost or discarded membership card; capped at $25 per family.
- A child must be 11 years old or older to enter the pool grounds without an adult. Children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by an adult.