2020 POOL MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
Purchasing a Pool Membership – REVISED June 12, 2020
Camp Hill Borough will be offering borough resident pool memberships ONLY through the Active Network program.
To purchase a pool membership, visit camphillborough.com. There are two options to proceed. Under the “I Want To” section (at the bottom of the screen), click “Purchase a pool membership”. Or, select the Recreation Department and click the large green button in the right-hand corner labeled “Register for Activities”. Both steps will bring you to the same screen. If you (or a family member) previously participated in a recreation program or rented a Borough facility, you have an account already established. Do not create another account. Click on the blue “Sign In” button. If you are new to the recreation department, click on “Create an Account” underneath the blue button.
When creating an account, please completely spell out your address. Add all household members five years of age and older to the account. If you have a nanny, this person must be added to the account using the following guidelines. Use the word “Nanny” for the first name and your last name for the last name. For example, the nanny for the Smith family would be Nanny Smith. For the nanny’s address, use your address. For the nanny’s date of birth, choose a date that keeps the age under twenty-three years (23) old, for example 1/1/2000. These guidelines are necessary so you are not overcharged for your membership. If you need clarification, please call the Borough Office.
Once your account is established, you may proceed and purchase the pool membership that best suits your household. Active Network only accepts credit or debit card payments. For those who wish to pay by cash or check, you must still visit the Borough Office; Borough staff will assist you in completing your transaction. For those interested in purchasing the grandparent membership (5-visit swipe card), you must visit the Borough Office to complete your transaction.
Once your membership is purchased, you may go to the pool. When your pool membership cards are created (usually within 1 or 2 days), you may ask for them at the pool front desk. Each person, with the exception of a nanny, will have their photograph taken at the pool front desk. Returning members will use their previously issued card.
Do not throw away membership cards at the end of the season, they will be re-used.
Pool Membership Rates REVISED June 12, 2020 due to COVID-19
Membership Type Resident (ONLY)
Family * $135.00
Adult (18 years and older) $102.00
Child (5 to 17 years) $88.00
Senior (60 years and older) $55.00
Grandparent Plan (5-visit punch card)** $40.00
* Restricted to household members. For purposes of this application, household” is defined as two (2) adults and four (4) children five years of age and older. Each additional child (five years of age and older) is $20 more. Children include individuals up to 23 years of age who are in school.
A nanny is an additional $25. Each additional adult or senior in the household must pay the separate applicable rate.
** Purchased at Borough Office, not online. Create an account on the Active Network through the Borough website before visiting the Borough Office.
Non Residents – Due to our current situation and the limit in pool capacity we are limiting pool usage to Residents ONLY this summer.
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 circumstances, we will not be offering birthday party rentals this year. We apologize for any inconvenience.
POOL DAYS & HOURS OF OPERATION/ IMPORTANT INFORMATION: [UPDATED JUNE 12, 2020]
The Camp Hill Borough Pool will be open starting on Friday, June 19, 2020. Due to COVID-19, membership is open to residents only. There are guidelines that will need to be followed by all patrons of the pool. Please talk to all your family members about these guidelines especially children so we can keep everyone safe to the best of our ability. These are changes from years past due to our circumstances so please be sure to read prior to coming to the pool. In addition there is a pool waiver that needs to be signed once by each household holding a membership and will be kept on file at the pool. The waiver must be signed by an adult, so if your children ages 11 and older plan to come alone this needs to be signed prior to their visit. Residents coming at the daily rate will also need to fill one out when they come. The waiver is available on our website and should be brought at your first visit.
- Pool Waiver must be signed by all patrons’ households prior to first visit to pool. CHB Siebert Park Pool Waiver
- Morning swim is Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 6:30 am – 9 am. Members must present membership card each visit.
- Pool Hours on Saturdays: 11 am – 8 pm, Sundays: 12 pm – 8 pm, weather permitting. Monday – Friday hours are 12 – 8 pm.
- No borough lounge chairs will be available this year. Everyone must bring their own chair each day. Do not leave chairs behind, or they will be disposed of that evening by staff.
- Patrons ages 2 and up, please wear a mask while entering and exiting the pool house.
- No food will be sold or permitted to be brought inside the pool facility. Only Water and Gatorade are allowed.
- The Borough asks that you do not bring coolers. If coolers are brought, they are subject to being searched.
- There will be no lost & found area this year; anything left behind is thrown away each day.
- No floating devices, child safety devices exempt, will be permitted this year due to social distancing in the pool.
- No gaga balls may be signed out at pool this summer.
- Please practice social distancing at the pool, even in the water.
- Capacity limit of 250 in the pool facility at one time.
- Four (4) guest limit per household.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the pool!
- Inclement weather and pool closures: call 909-3148
- Daily rate for Borough residents five years and older: ten dollars ($10)
- Daily rate for guest accompanying a pool member: eight dollars ($8)
- Membership cards must be presented at the pool entrance or the daily rate will be charged.
- Discounts are not available. Rates remain the same throughout the season. Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Do not throw away membership cards at the end of the season, they will be re-used.
- $10.00 to replace each lost or discarded membership card; capped at $25 per family.
- A child must be 11 years old to enter the pool grounds without an adult. Children 10 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult.