2019 POOL MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
Purchasing a Pool Membership
Camp Hill Borough offers pool memberships through the Active Network program. There is no longer a paper application.
To purchase a pool membership, visit camphillborough.com. There are two options to proceed. Under the “I Want To” section (at the bottom of the screen), click “Purchase a pool membership”. Or, select the Recreation Department and click the large green button in the right-hand corner labeled “Register for Activities”. Both steps will bring you to the same screen. If you (or a family member) previously participated in a recreation program or rented a Borough facility, you have an account already established. Do not create another account. Click on the blue “Sign In” button. If you are new to the recreation department, click on “Create an Account” underneath the blue button.
When creating an account, please completely spell out your address. Add all household members five years of age and older to the account. If you have a nanny, this person must be added to the account using the following guidelines. Use the word “Nanny” for the first name and your last name for the last name. For example, the nanny for the Smith family would be Nanny Smith. For the nanny’s address, use your address. For the nanny’s date of birth, choose a date that keeps the age under twenty-three years (23) old, for example 1/1/2000. These guidelines are necessary so you are not overcharged for your membership. If you need clarification, please call the Borough Office.
Once your account is established, you may proceed and purchase the pool membership that best suits your household. Active Network only accepts credit
or debit card payments. For those who wish to pay by cash or check, you must still visit the Borough Office; Borough staff will assist you in completing your transaction. For those interested in purchasing the grandparent membership (5-visit swipe card), you must visit the Borough Office to complete your transaction.
Once your membership is purchased, you may go to the pool. When your pool membership cards are created (usually within 1 or 2 days), you may ask for them at the pool front desk. Each person, with the exception of a nanny, will have their photograph taken at the pool front desk. Returning members will use their previously issued card.
Do not throw away membership cards at the end of the season, they will be re-used.
Pool Membership Rates
Membership Type Resident Non Resident
Family * $160.00 $320.00
Adult (18 years and older) $121.00 $242.00
Child (5 to 17 years) $105.00 $210.00
Senior (60 years and older) $66.00 $132.00
Grandparent Plan (5-visit punch card)** $50.00 $100.00
* Restricted to household members. For purposes of this application, household” is defined as two (2) adults and four (4) children five years of age and older. Each additional child (five years of age and older) is $20 more. Children include individuals up to 23 years of age who are in school.
A nanny is an additional $25. Each additional adult or senior in the household must pay the separate applicable rate.
** Purchased at Borough Office, not online. Create an account on the Active Network through the Borough website before visiting the Borough Office.
Non Residents – membership is available only to residents of the municipalities listed below.
Lemoyne Borough, Wormleysburg Borough, Hampden Twp, Lower Allen Twp, East Pennsboro Twp
Pool Days & Hours of Operation
- Memorial Day Weekend: May 25, 26 & 27
- Pool will open daily, weather permitting, beginning Saturday, June 8th through Labor Day, September 2nd (subject to change due to school make-up days). When the Camp Hill School District is in session, the pool is closed on weekdays.
- Monday thru Saturday 12 pm – 8 pm
- Sunday 1 pm – 8 pm
- Adult Swim (18 years & older) Mon, Wed & Fri, 6:30 am – 8 am
- Hours vary on occasion due to aquatic events. Affected dates will be posted
at the pool.
- Inclement weather and pool closures: call 909-3148
- Daily rate for Borough residents five years and older: ten dollars ($10)
- Daily rate for non-residents five years and older: twenty dollars ($20)
- Daily rate for guest accompanying a pool member: eight dollars ($8)
- Visiting family members pay separately and will not be added to an existing family membership.
- Membership cards must be presented at the pool entrance or the daily rate
will be charged.
- Discounts are not available. Rates remain the same throughout the season. Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Do not throw away membership cards at the end of the season, they will be re-used.
- $10.00 to replace each lost or discarded membership card; capped at $25 per family.
- A child must be 11 years old to enter the pool grounds without an adult. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.