- Pennsylvania Department of Health Coronavirus Data Sheet
- Emergency Supply Kits
- Keeping the Workplace Safe
- COVID-19 Testing Factsheet
- FDA Covid-19 FAQ
- COVID-19 Guidance Retail Grocery, Restaurants & Bars
- COVID-19 Guidance Farms and On-Farm Deliveries
- COVID-19 Dairy Fact Sheet
- COVID-19 Food Safety FAQ
- COVID-19 FDA Warning About Fraudulent Test Kits [3/24/20]
Please check on our older population. The Dept of Aging as well as the Dept of Health are recommending that if you are aware of an elderly persons that live alone or have mobility issues that you call them on the Phone and check on them. If they are in need of basic supplies please help them out and remember to practice social distancing.
Any Elderly people that participate in the PA PACE prescription program should be aware that the 75 % rule that did require you to wait till 75 percent of your medication was used before refill has been waived. Please contact your PACE customer service representative at 1-800-225-7223 with questions or for additional details.
All Senior Centers are closed. In the event that a senior is in need of daily supervision and or to find out about cancelations the PA Dept of Health recommends you contact your County Area agency on aging.
Cumberland County Agency on Aging contact number is 717- 240-6110 they are open 0800 am till 430 pm Monday Through Friday.