The Camp Hill Borough Pool will be open starting on Friday, June 19, 2020. Due to COVID-19, membership is open to residents only. There are guidelines that will need to be followed by all patrons of the pool. Please talk to all your family members about these guidelines especially children so we can keep everyone safe to the best of our ability. These are changes from years past due to our circumstances so please be sure to read prior to coming to the pool. In addition there is a pool waiver that needs to be signed once by each household holding a membership and will be kept on file at the pool. The waiver must be signed by an adult, so if your children ages 11 and older plan to come alone this needs to be signed prior to their visit. Residents coming at the daily rate will also need to fill one out when they come. The waiver is available on our website and should be brought at your first visit.
- Pool Waiver must be signed by all patrons’ households prior to first visit to pool.
- Morning swim is Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 6:30 am – 9 am. Members must present membership card each visit.
- Pool Hours on Saturdays: 11 am – 8 pm, Sundays: 12 pm – 8 pm, weather permitting. Monday – Friday hours are 12 – 8 pm.
- No borough lounge chairs will be available this year. Everyone must bring their own chair each day. Do not leave chairs behind, or they will be disposed of that evening by staff.
- Patrons ages 2 and up, please wear a mask while entering and exiting the pool house.
- No food will be sold or permitted to be brought inside the pool facility. Only Water and Gatorade are allowed.
- The Borough asks that you do not bring coolers. If coolers are brought, they are subject to being searched.
- There will be no lost & found area this year; anything left behind is thrown away each day.
- No floating devices, child safety devices exempt, will be permitted this year due to social distancing in the pool.
- No gaga balls may be signed out at pool this summer.
- Please practice social distancing at the pool, even in the water.
- Capacity limit of 250 in the pool facility at one time.
- Four (4) guest limit per household.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the pool!
The waiver below must be signed and turned in at the pool before you will be permitted to enter the pool. Please note that parents/guardians must sign the form for all minors prior to their entrance into the pool. This form will also be available at the pool if you need a hard copy to sign.