DOWNTOWN CAMP HILL HIGHLIGHTS:
- Downtown Camp Hill businesses celebrated Spring Fling on Saturday, March 20, with the Penn State Health Nittany Lion, Irish step dancers, live music, children’s activities, and family friendly shopping! Special thanks to Fox 43 news for capturing our special day!
Fox 43 Spring Fling Article & Video
- The Downtown Camp Hill Association has set ambitious goals to create a walkable, shopable, vibrant office and retail corridor where everyone has an opportunity to #ThriveHere. Thanks Stephanie Kalina-Metzger, reporter for the Central Penn Business Journal, for sharing our spirit of growth, generosity, and renewal.
Central Penn Business Journal Strategic Plan Article
- 2021 Summer Soiree Photos
- 2021 Spring Fling Photos – Password: CH2021
DOWNTOWN BUSINESS FEATURES:
- Our very own Amber Haulton, owner of Shine on Market, shares her inspiring story of starting a business in a pandemic and being so thankful for the support of the Camp Hill community.
Local 21 Shine On News Article & Video
- Downtown Camp Hill is proud of its entrepreneurial ecosystem highlighted in this news story by Victoria Lucas, FOX 43. Watershed Pub, Cornerstone Coffeehouse, Shine on Market, and PA Bakery are finding growth and success, even in a pandemic.
Fox 43 Small Business Article & Video
WELCOME TO OUR NEW CAMP HILL BOROUGH BUSINESSES!
SHINE ON MARKET
Amber Haulton persevered through the pandemic shut down and opened a new nail salon in our downtown called Shine on Market located at 2014 Market Street. The Downtown Camp Hill Association held the ribbon cutting at the start of the Summer Stroll event held on July 25th. Pictured left to right: Sue Pera, President of the Downtown Camp Hill Association, Mayor Mark Simpson, Ben Agostino – DCHA Board Member, Amber and Ken Haulton – Owners of Shine on Market and Senator Mike Regan.
COCOA CREEK CHOCOLATES
Diane Krulac owner of Cocoa Creek Chocolates, opened her Camp Hill Borough shop this fall and is located at 18 South 18th Street. The Downtown Camp Hill Association held the ribbon cutting for the Grand Opening on September 14, 2020.
On October 5, 2020 the Downtown Camp Hill Association held a ribbon cutting for the Grand Opening of Ebersole Insurance, which is owned by Heather Ebersole. Ebersole Insurance is located at 2200 Market Street.