Leaf collection will begin on Wednesday, November 1, 2018
- Leaves may be raked into the street five (5) days prior to your regular scheduled curbside collection schedule. Leaves should be windrowed along the curb or edge of the roadway.
- Leaves prior to the November 1st start date can be brought to the Compost Facility or can remain on your property until the curbside leaf collection begins.
- DO NOT blow or rake grass, sticks or other yard debris in the street at any time throughout the year. This is a violation under Ordinance § 176-10 regarding the prohibition of creating obstructions in the streets & sidewalks.
- DO NOT place branches, grass clippings, rocks or other debris in with leaves. Any foreign objects placed in leaf piles may result in fines and suspension of leaf collection service.
- DO NOT leave cars parked along the street the day of your leaf collection.
- DO NOT park vehicles on or near leaf piles.
- PLEASE remember that inclement weather will delay the leaf collection schedule.
Residents are encouraged to take leaves to the Compost Facility located next to the Public Works Facility at 422 S. 24th Street. The Compost Facility hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm and Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.