- This event has passed.
September 12 @ 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM EDT
Support Your Community, School District and Businesses! The Hop is on! Enjoy a great day in downtown Camp Hill on Saturday, September 12th from 10am to 4pm. Our businesses are gearing up with specials and activities for the whole family. We are also partnering with the Earl Besch Backpack Program.
“Hop” along from business to business and enjoy shopping local. While at the location, have your event map stamped by an employee. Turn in your map at the Earl Besch booth for a chance to win a gift basket of goodies. Each business will also have a backpack for everyone to donate either money or school items through the Earl Besch Project for needy children in our community.
Also taking place is the Camp Hill Fire Department’s Chicken BBQ from 11am until sold out.
Pull up a chair in front of Trinity Lutheran Church on Market Street at Noon and enjoy live music by the Shrimp Ryan Band.
– Please follow social distancing practices
– Frequently use hand sanitizer
– Please wear a mask during the event
– If there is a crowd at one location, please move on and come back at a better time. Try not to congregate.
– Be kind and gracious to everyone. We all do the best we can. We have no idea what someone is going through.
– Do not shake hands, fist bump, hug, etc. Please do wave to your friends. Hee hee.
– Dispose of your refuse in the extra garbage receptacles that have been placed along Market Street.
If necessary, the Borough has the right to cancel the event at any time prior to September 12th. Please check this event page or the Facebook event for updates.
[Tentative due to COVID-19]