HARVEST HOP – Saturday, October 2, 2021, from 10am-4pm
- Join us for the Harvest Hop on Saturday, October 2, from 10 AM to 4 PM. Enjoy a destination day in downtown Camp Hill filled with shopping, dining, family games, kids pumpkin painting, live music, entertainment and fall fun for the whole family!
- Business Form to Participate
- Kids’ Pumpkin Decorating – Join us for a FREE Kids Pumpkin Decorating Event during our Harvest Hop! This event is for children ages 2 to 10 and space is limited. It is a free event but participants must pre-register. There will be 3 times available and each session will last 20 minutes. Registration links are below!
- Live Music:
- The Kevin Koa Band: 10 AM – 2 PM @ Smith Land & Improvement Corp., 1810 Market Street
- Acoustic Stew: 1 – 4 PM @ Cornerstone Coffeehouse, 2133 Market Street
- Yard Games:
- Cornhole on the lawns of Dissolve Float Spa & Trinity Lutheran Church
- Connect4 on the lawns of Mid Penn Bank & Carmina-Cristina Makeup Boutique
- Giant Jenga on the lawns of Smith Land and Improvement & Watershed Pub
MARK YOUR CALENDARS – More info to come:
CANDY CANE WALK – Sunday, November 21st
- 12 – 4pm
TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE – Thursday, December 9th
- 5 – 8pm
PAST 2021 EVENTS – Stay tuned for 2022 Events!
SUMMER SOIREE – Saturday, June 5, 2021
- Plein Air Art Festival: 12noon – 5 pm
- Kid’s Plein Air Art Event: 12 – 1:30 pm
- Free Fitness Classes
- Summer Soiree Event: 5 – 9 pm
- Stroll, sip and shop over 20 businesses. This is an evening event celebrating the summer solstice with a focus on art, live music, and dining. Enjoy art activities & exhibits as you stroll the beautiful Market Street of Camp Hill.
- Please note that Market Street will be closed from 2-9pm on this day from 21st – 24th Streets.
- More Info!
- Business Application to Participate
Enjoy everything Downtown Camp Hill has to offer! Sip, shop & stroll down the cornerstone of our community. Get inspired for spring, as Irish music fills the air. Stop & smell the flowers, discovering unique gifts along the way. Shop for locally-made treats for everyone in the family & enjoy fine food and fresh brews. With a spring in your step find self-care, beauty and wardrobe refreshes. Our main street boasts something for everyone and a community of businesses that thrive here!
- Event Info
- Thank you to our sponsors! Penn State Health, Holmes Cycling & Fitness, Mid Penn Bank, Watershed Pub, & Law Offices of Halbruner, Harch & Guise, LLP