EVENT INFORMATION FOR 2020:
SPRING FLING [CANCELLED]
Saturday, April 18 from 10 am to 4 pm
Stroll, sip and shop over 20 businesses. Leave winter behind and spring into warmer weather. Shop local for items to freshen your home. Visit our spas and salons to give yourself a makeover. Make it a day to share with family and friends in downtown Camp Hill.
SUMMER SOIREE [CANCELLED]
Saturday, June 20 from 5 to 8 pm
Stroll, sip and shop over 20 businesses. This is an evening event celebrating the summer solstice with a focus on art, live music, dining at our restaurants and adult beverage samplings. Enjoy art activities and exhibits such as plein air artists painting at their easels, make and take craft activities, glass blowing, community art projects, rock painting and more.
SUMMER STROLL IN DOWNTOWN CAMP HILL
Saturday, July 25 @ 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM EDT
Stroll through downtown Camp Hill and welcome back our locally owned businesses. Our lovely boutiques and restaurants along Market Street between 17th and 24th Streets are following safety guidelines and working together to bring you a relaxing summer event for all to enjoy.
Each participating business will have a balloon pole in front of their business. An event map will be available at each business and at our event booth.
Parking is free in downtown Camp Hill. You may park along the street, in our public lots and behind most of the businesses.
- Please follow social distancing practices
- Frequently use hand sanitizer
- Please wear a mask during the event
- If there is a crowd at one location, please move on and come back at a better time. Try not to congregate.
- Be kind and gracious to everyone. We all do the best we can. We have no idea what someone is going through.
- Do not shake hands, fist bump, hug, etc. Please do wave to your friends. Hee hee.
- Dispose of your refuse in the extra garbage receptacles that have been placed along Market Street.
If necessary, the Borough has the right to cancel the event prior to July 25th.
Please go to the event Facebook page at Downtown Camp Hill or the Borough of Camp Hill website for updates.
HARVEST HOP [Tentative due to COVID-19]
Saturday, September 12 from 10 am to 4 pm
Support Your Community, School District and Businesses! The Hop is on! Enjoy a great day in downtown Camp Hill on Saturday, September 12th from 10am to 4pm. Our businesses are gearing up with specials and activities for the whole family. We are also partnering with the Earl Besch Backpack Program.
“Hop” along from business to business and enjoy shopping local. While at the location, have your event map stamped by an employee. Turn in your map at the Earl Besch booth for a chance to win a gift basket of goodies. Each business will also have a backpack for everyone to donate either money or school items through the Earl Besch Project for needy children in our community.
Also taking place is the Camp Hill Fire Department’s Chicken BBQ from 11am until sold out.
Pull up a chair in front of Trinity Lutheran Church on Market Street at Noon and enjoy live music by the Shrimp Ryan Band.
– Please follow social distancing practices
– Frequently use hand sanitizer
– Please wear a mask during the event
– If there is a crowd at one location, please move on and come back at a better time. Try not to congregate.
– Be kind and gracious to everyone. We all do the best we can. We have no idea what someone is going through.
– Do not shake hands, fist bump, hug, etc. Please do wave to your friends. Hee hee.
– Dispose of your refuse in the extra garbage receptacles that have been placed along Market Street.
If necessary, the Borough has the right to cancel the event at any time prior to September 12th. Please check this event page or the Facebook event for updates.
CANDY CANE WALK [Tentative due to COVID-19]
Sunday, November 22 from Noon to 4 pm
Stroll, sip and shop over 20 businesses. Be a part of this well-loved event and catch the holiday spirit. Festive refreshments, music, specials and everything holiday centered. Support your local business owners by doing your holiday shopping in downtown Camp Hill.
TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE – A CANDLELIGHT EXPERIENCE [Tentative due to COVID-19]
Thursday, December 10 from 5 to 8 pm
Join us for the 2nd annual luminary walk from 5 to 8 pm for music, carolers, and refreshments. Sponsored by our professional service businesses. This event is focused on community and making wonderful memories. Stroll through your downtown with the glow of the luminaries and the twinkling of the holiday decorations. Enjoy dining at one of our downtown restaurants.