March 13th @ 6 pm: Public hearing to vacate a portion of Olive Alley
February 27th @ 7 pm: Special meeting of Council to discuss storm water authority and fees
The Borough of Camp Hill is seeking requests for proposals and cost estimates for a Streetscape Master Plan.
Requested estimate of Probable Streetscape Master Planning Costs is comprised of the following components:
- Completion of a Topographic Survey to locate existing utilities and all visible features within the Market Street right-of-way
- Evaluation of existing streetscape lighting and conceptual design of proposed lighting/electrical enhancements
- Evaluation of existing wayfinding conditions and creation of wayfinding design concepts –
- Creation of conceptual designs of other streetscape components
- Designation of downtown area and suggestions of placement related to public improvements.
- 4-6 Meetings with Borough Council and stakeholders related to the conceptual plan.
- Creation of graphics detailing an overlay of the master plan and street scape design elements.
- Examination of current ordinances and suggestions for improvements to help minimize clutter and help create a more desirable aesthetic the Borough’s downtown.
All proposals should be mailed to 2145 Walnut Street, Camp Hill PA, 17011. All emails with additional questions should be sent to email@example.com. Any questions should be directed to Borough Manager, Patrick Dennis, 717-737-3456/
Proposals are to be received by October 30, 2017.
The Borough of Camp Hill is required to submit a Pollutant Reduction Plan (PRP) for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) stormwater discharge permit from its Small Municipal Separated Storm Sewer System (MS4). The Borough is required to reduce its sediment discharges into local waters by 10% in the next 5 years beginning in 2018. A draft of the PRP will be available at the Camp Hill Borough Hall and on the Borough’s website for public comment from August 2nd through August 31st.Draft Polution Reduction Plan