The Borough of Camp Hill is seeking requests for proposals and cost estimates for a Streetscape Master Plan.
Requested estimate of Probable Streetscape Master Planning Costs is comprised of the following components:
- Completion of a Topographic Survey to locate existing utilities and all visible features within the Market Street right-of-way
- Evaluation of existing streetscape lighting and conceptual design of proposed lighting/electrical enhancements
- Evaluation of existing wayfinding conditions and creation of wayfinding design concepts –
- Creation of conceptual designs of other streetscape components
- Designation of downtown area and suggestions of placement related to public improvements.
- 4-6 Meetings with Borough Council and stakeholders related to the conceptual plan.
- Creation of graphics detailing an overlay of the master plan and street scape design elements.
- Examination of current ordinances and suggestions for improvements to help minimize clutter and help create a more desirable aesthetic the Borough’s downtown.
All proposals should be mailed to 2145 Walnut Street, Camp Hill PA, 17011. All emails with additional questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions should be directed to Borough Manager, Patrick Dennis, 717-737-3456/
Proposals are to be received by October 30, 2017.