8th Annual Toys for Tots Parade
Camp Hill Borough
December 6, 2014 – 4 PM
- Registration deadline is November 28th. Register by contacting Audrey Logar at 737-4548 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration the day of event is in the Presbyterian Church parking lot on the corner of Walnut St. & N. 22nd St. lot between 2:30 & 3 PM. Once checked in you will be sent to your place to line up. North and South 24th St. will be flagged with numbers which correspond with the numbers next to your group. Please note your number and share it with everyone in your group. Order of March will be available the week of November 25th.
- Parade Route streets close at 3:30 PM
- All parade units need to be in place by 3:30 PM
- Parade starts at 4 PM
- Parade ends approximately 4:45 PM
- Tree Lighting follows parade at the Camp Hill Borough Building
- Refreshments in Borough Hall following Tree Lighting
- The Presbyterian Parking Lot is available for parking which is on the corner of Walnut Street and North 22nd Street.
- The Trinity Lutheran Parking Lot is available for Band Buses and Zembo Vehicles ONLY, due to they have an event going on that day also, but offered us the lower parking lot along Chestnut St.
- The Camp Hill High School parking lot is available for Parking and you can enter it off of Chestnut Street.
- Other parking will be available on side streets outside of Parade Route.
- The Camp Hill Borough parking lot is available for parking, BUT DO NOT PARK THERE IF YOU PLAN ON LEAVING RIGHT AFTER PARADE AS WALNUT STREET WILL BE CLOSED BETWEEN N. 21ST AND N. 22ND ST. TILL AFTER THE TREE LIGHTING.
Collecting of Toys
- If your group will be collecting toys from people along the parade route or you have toys on your vehicles to hand in, please bring them to the Borough Building after the parade. All toys collected during the parade must be placed in cubes.
Parade Route and Disbanding at the End of Parade
- The parade route starts at North 24th St. and goes up Market to North 21st St. Turns onto North 21st St., then turn left onto Walnut Street and goes pass the Borough Building to the Presbyterian Parking lot.
- DO NOT DISBAND INFRONT OF THE BOROUGH BUILDING. CONTINUE PAST THE BOROUGH BUILDING TO NORTH 22ND ST.
- If you do not need to dismantle in the Presbyterian Parking lot continue down Walnut St.
- Director of Parade: Audrey Logar, any questions leading up to the parade, please call 737-4548 or email email@example.com. The day of the parade please call 554-1435.