March 13th @ 6 pm: Public hearing to vacate a portion of Olive Alley
The Borough has been petitioned to vacate a portion of Olive Alley referenced in the documents below. There will be a public hearing for any and all residents who support or do not support this vacation. Thank you.
Olive Alley Documents
February 27th @ 7 pm: Special meeting of Council to discuss storm water authority and fees
Meeting #1 – Stormwater Advisory Committee (SAC)
- What is stormwater
- Relationship to development
- Problems caused by uncontrolled runoff
- Citizen expectations relative to stormwater management
- External drivers for stormwater management
- Slide Presentation
Meeting #2 – Stormwater Advisory Committee (SAC)
- Current Borough Stormwater programs
- Introduction to Level of Service (LOS)
- Current Borough LOS assessment
- Program Management
- O&M & Capital Improvement Plan
- Cost estimate for current LOS
- Stormwater Program Needs
- Slide Presentation
Meeting #3 – Stormwater Advisory Committee (SAC)
Meeting #4 – Stormwater Advisory Committee (SAC)
Meeting #5 – Stormwater Advisory Committee (SAC)
- Implementation of fee
- Appeal process/Credit Options
- Community Benefits
- Meeting Slides
Meeting #6 – Stormwater Advisory Committee (SAC)
- Credit Options (part 2)
- Implementation of schedule
- Public education & Outreach
- Meeting Slides
Meeting number #7, Council Update 2.27.19
Meeting #8 “Town Hall Meeting 3.21.19
Online Registration for Camps
Tuesday, February 26, 2019
You can start registering for summer camps on Tuesday, February 26th. Go to camphillborough.com and look under Recreation and “click” on the dark green button. You need to make an account for you and your family members prior to registering for an activity or camp. If you have an account from a prior year and forgot your login or password, please don’t make a new account, click on “Forgot your login name or password?” button for assistance. Of course, you are always welcome to stop by the Borough offices to register in person, but you will need an account prior to registering for an activity or camp. If you need help in making an account, please call the Recreation Office and I recommend you doing that prior to February 26, 2019.
The Borough of Camp Hill is seeking requests for proposals and cost estimates for a Streetscape Master Plan.
Requested estimate of Probable Streetscape Master Planning Costs is comprised of the following components:
- Completion of a Topographic Survey to locate existing utilities and all visible features within the Market Street right-of-way
- Evaluation of existing streetscape lighting and conceptual design of proposed lighting/electrical enhancements
- Evaluation of existing wayfinding conditions and creation of wayfinding design concepts –
- Creation of conceptual designs of other streetscape components
- Designation of downtown area and suggestions of placement related to public improvements.
- 4-6 Meetings with Borough Council and stakeholders related to the conceptual plan.
- Creation of graphics detailing an overlay of the master plan and street scape design elements.
- Examination of current ordinances and suggestions for improvements to help minimize clutter and help create a more desirable aesthetic the Borough’s downtown.
All proposals should be mailed to 2145 Walnut Street, Camp Hill PA, 17011. All emails with additional questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions should be directed to Borough Manager, Patrick Dennis, 717-737-3456/
Proposals are to be received by October 30, 2017.
The Borough of Camp Hill is required to submit a Pollutant Reduction Plan (PRP) for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) stormwater discharge permit from its Small Municipal Separated Storm Sewer System (MS4). The Borough is required to reduce its sediment discharges into local waters by 10% in the next 5 years beginning in 2018. A draft of the PRP will be available at the Camp Hill Borough Hall and on the Borough’s website for public comment from August 2nd through August 31st.
Please send all questions or comments to Sam Robbins, Assistant Manager/Director of Public Works at 717-737-3456 ext.6 or email at email@example.com
Draft Polution Reduction Plan